From August to March, Loaned Executives work with assigned company accounts during the United Way campaign. Loaned Executives serve as ambassadors for United Way, conveying the needs of the community to encourage individuals and companies to “give, advocate & volunteer”. Sponsored positions are available should an organization be unable to provide an employee.
BENEFITS TO THE LOANED EXECUTIVES
- Provides: leadership and team building skills, increased public speaking and communication skills, project/time management skills, creative thinking and problem solving.
- Valuable contacts throughout the business community.
- Opportunities to make a difference in your community.
BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY
- Increased employee leadership and advanced professional skills.
- Strengthen your company’s relationships with other organization through shared contacts and working relationships.
- Recognition as a leader committed to strengthening our community.
BENEFITS TO THE COMMUNITY
- Increase public awareness and support for community needs.
- Dollars raised allow UWBB to increase funding of vital programs impacting community programs focused on Housing, Early Learning, Safety Net, Aging Workforce and Skill Development.
- Improves fund-raising results with lower campaign costs.
- Creates civic leadership.