- Loaned Executives work with assigned company accounts during the United Way campaign. Loaned Executives serve as ambassadors for United Way, conveying the needs of the community to encourage individuals and companies to “give, advocate & volunteer”. Sponsored positions are available should an organization be unable to provide an employee.
BENEFITS TO THE LOANED EXECUTIVES
- Provides: leadership and team building skills, increased public speaking and communication skills, project/time management skills, creative thinking and problem solving.
- Valuable contacts throughout the business community.
- Opportunities to make a difference in your community.
BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY
- Increased employee leadership and advanced professional skills.
- Strengthen your company’s relationships with other organization through shared contacts and working relationships.
- Recognition as a leader committed to strengthening our community.
BENEFITS TO THE COMMUNITY
- Dollars raised allow UWBB to increase funding of vital programs impacting community programs focused on Housing, Early Learning, Safety Net, Aging Workforce and Skill Development.
- Lives are improved, and a stronger community is created.
- Stronger community = safer community = economically stable community.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Whether you are an employer wanting to loan an executive or are interested in becoming a loaned executive yourself, please fill the form below.
- We would love to have you or your company involved in our Loaned Executive program. For more information, please contact Molly Lord at the United Way office at 850.414.0853 or Molly@uwbb.org.