Employee Campaign Resource Center
The foundation of United Way of the Big Bend is workplace campaigns. Every year, hundreds of organizations across the community ask their employees to support us in our mission of helping our neighbors in their time of greatest need. At the helm of these campaigns are dedicated volunteers like you who work tirelessly on our community’s behalf. Thank you for your help.
Below you will find a toolkit of materials designed to assist you in holding your workplace campaign. As always, we stand ready to help you in any way we can. Thank you for all that you do to encourage others to invest in our mission. You are the reason we can make a difference.
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
Campaign Coordinator Guide
- The Employee Campaign Guide offers 10 great tips for Employee Campaign Coordinators to help generate enthusiasm and excitement around the campaign.
- Best Practices to improve your campaign
Email Headers and Scripts
Chances are you probably communicate with your team about your United Way workplace campaign through email. To help you get started, we’ve created a few email headers and scripts. We hope you will make them your own as you Live United!
Workplace Campaign Announcement
Workplace Campaign Reminder
Workplace Campaign Close and Thank You
An easy way to share the impact that United Way is making in the Big Bend is by posting a poster in your break room or other common area. Below you’ll find four that focus on education, health, basic needs and our community impact.
Workplace Campaign Posters (Tabloid Size 11×17 inches)
Thank You Card Script and Envelope Label
While we know you’re great at saying thank you, we also know you have a lot on your plate. So here’s a script to help you get started and a label to help apply the “theme” to your envelope. The labels 3-1/3×4 inches and were formatted to print on Avery® shipping label 8164.)
Everyone likes to be recognized and this year we are making it easy with a pdf you can fill in with recipient’s name and the signer’s title.
Let’s get social! If your active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Linked In, why not tell others how your company is making a difference by Living United? Below we have an image you can share on social media as well as a couple of printable you can take a selfie with. Just simply fill in the blank, take a photo and share it and be sure to tag us in it so that we can tell others that you support United Way of the Big Bend.
Looking for a new way to show how your team is Living United? How about some stickers? Wear them or attach them to notes as you spread the message. We have a variety for you to choose from. If you have others in mind you’d like us to include, let us know. We love to help you share our story. The stickers are 2.5 inches are formatted to fit Avery® labels 22830.
Great Tips for Campaign Success
- How United Way invests your gifts
- A BIG list of campaign ideas
- Suggested United Way presentation agenda
- Coming soon Sample email templates for before, during, and after your campaign
- Encourage and recognize Leadership Giving, individuals who give $1,000 or more
- Recognizing your organization’s Loyal Contributors – individuals who have given to any United Way for 10 years or longer – is easy and meaningful. Loyal Contributors
- Need Jeans Day stickers? Other items? The United Way store offers imprinted and themed merchandise
Knowing the Message
Certified Agencies (webpage)